Search Inmates in Branchville Correctional Facility (BCF). Results Include: Mugshots, Arrests, Bookings, Criminal Records, Status, Booking No, Booking Date, Age, Bond Amount, Address Given, Charges, Statute, Court Case Number, Charge, Degree Level, Bond.
Branchville Correctional Facility (BCF), Bibb County, Indiana Overview
Branchville Correctional Facility is an Indiana Department of Correction state prison for men, located in Branchville, Perry County, Indiana, on the southern edge of the state. The prison is a medium-security facility opened in 1982 and has a capacity of 1,455. As of 2019, the prison housed 1,448 inmates and employed 256 staff.
Warden: Kathy Alvey
Phone: (812) 843-5921
Teri James, Public Information Officer
Phone: (812) 843-4204
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
- You may visit once every 14 days.
- All visitors age 16 years and older will be required to produce positive picture identification. All minor visitors under the age of 16 must have a valid birth certificate or state-issued ID for each visit.
- Visitors under age 18 shall be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Some circumstances may require a visitor under the age of 16 to have identification (i.e., SOMM visits, court-ordered visitation, etc.).
- Only three visitors are permitted to visit at one time plus children that can be held on the visitors’ lap (at the discretion of the visiting room officers). Visitors are responsible for the behavior and control of minor children at all times.
- Visits are limited to 1 hour. Extra time may be granted if space is available.
- Visitors will be asked to secure all valuables in their vehicles or lockers at the entrance to the visiting room.
Visitation Information and Application for IDOC:
- Trust Fund Account – This is an offender’s commissary account! Put money here for food, hygiene, and property items.
- AdvancePay Phone Account – If you want your offender to call only you, you can place money in this account for pre-paid phone minutes. You can also sign up for text alerts to reload this account, so you never miss a call.
- PIN Debit Phone Account – This is for your offender to make phone calls to persons on his/her call list.
- Debit Link Account – This is for messaging, as well as services that will be coming in the future, such as subscriptions for music, movies, and books. $1.00 will get you 100 link units.
- Message Link Account – If you want to send money for messages only, this is the account. You can add a video or photo to your messages – but don’t expect them back, as offenders can’t send photos or videos. $.27 = 1 credit = 1 message or photo. Video = $.81 = 3 credits.
- Video Visitation Account – See your loved one’s face! With no travel required. You can even do video visits with your phone now! You’ll still also have to set up your video visitation account, but this is the account for money to fund your video visits. 10 minutes = $3.30; 25 minutes = $8.25.
Inmate Mailing Address:
21390 Old State Road 37
Branchville, IN 47514
Phone: (812) 843-5921
Branchville Correctional Facility
21390 Old State Road 37, Branchville, IN 47514
Phone (812) 843-5921
Security Level: Medium
Type(s) of offenders: Adult Males
Send Money to an Inmate:
Advance Pay: 800-483-8314
PIN Debit: 855-706-2445
IDC Department of Corrections Offender Search
Date of Sentence, Description, Term in Years / Months / Days, Type of Conviction, Indiana Citation Code, Cause Number, County of Conviction, Projected Release Date.
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility