Request Court Records in Conejos County, Colorado. Results Include: Case Number, Court Dockets, Hearing Type, Courthouse, Disposition, Indictment, Judgement, Complaint, Final Judgement, Property Settlement, Court Cases, Division.
Conejos County, CO Court System Information
Conejos County is one of the 64 counties of the U.S. state of Colorado. As of the 2010 census, the population was 8,256. The county seat is the unincorporated community of Conejos.
The Conejos County Court is a trial court in Conejos County and is within Colorado’s 12th Judicial District.
Conejos County, CO Court Overview
The following courts are located in Conejos County, Colorado. This list is not meant to be comprehensive and only lists courts with pages on Ballotpedia.
- Colorado 12th Judicial District Court
- Conejos County Court, Colorado
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Conejos Combined Court
6683 County Road 13
P.O. Box 128
Conejos, CO 81129
Colorado 12th Judicial District Court
District Court Judges
Michael A. Gonzales, 12th Judicial District Chief Judge
Martin A. Gonzales, 12th Judicial District Judge
Crista Newmyer-Olsen, 12th Judicial District Judge
Amanda C. Hopkins, 12th Judicial District Judge
Conejos County Court, Colorado
Conejos County Court Judge
Kimberly Cortez-Rodriguez, Conejos County Judge
- Petitions for temporary civil protection orders and permanent protection order hearings.
- Petitions for temporary emergency risk protection orders and hearings on emergency risk protection orders.
- Crim.P. Rule 5 advisement for incarcerated persons and the initial setting of bail.
- Revocation hearings on complaints to revoke probation involving an incarcerated defendant.
- Proceedings necessary to protect the constitutional rights of criminal defendants including bond-related matters and plea agreements for incarcerated individuals.
- Detention hearings for juvenile delinquency cases.
- Shelter hearings in dependency and neglect cases or other juvenile proceedings.
- Petitions for appointment of an emergency guardian and/or special conservator.
- Hearings on motions to restrict parenting time and parental abduction prevention.
- Emergency mental health proceedings.
Conejos County, CO County Clerk & Recorder
Nathan Ruybal, County Clerk & Recorder
PO Box 127
6683 County Rd. 13
Conejos, CO 81129
Phone: (719) 376-5422
Fax: (719) 376-5997
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4pm (except holidays)
Responsibilities & Services:
The Clerk and Recorder’s Office is responsible for issuing and recording marriage licenses, recording all real estate transactions, issuing liquor licenses, registering voters, conducting all primary general and county elections, and when contracted, municipal, school district, and special district elections. The Clerk and Recorder’s Office also is an agent of the state for the titling and registration of motor vehicles.
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility